Monday, December 8, 2008

sick...blargh

yawn.
okay, so the pirate party went great and i was able to survive until then, but after that my immune system decided that it had had quite enough and it...died.
so i got sick.
i was pretty much out of it for the last half of saturday and all of sunday. i stayed home from church and just slept.
so that pretty much recaps the past two days when i didn't write because i didn't have time/energy. but i'm here now.
for some reason i am determined to keep this blog thing up. i've mentioned that i often let my little online journals kind of...die. so i wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens here. but at the same time i want to get on here and update. i wonder what that is supposed to mean...
of course, it may not mean anything. i over analyze things. a lot. it's not exactly a good thing. sometimes people just do things with no alternative motive. not everything has to have a second meaning. at least, that's what i keep telling myself because my subconscious refuses to believe that and pulls things into my conscious for my to psychoanalyze. which gets me in trouble because i'm often wrong.
i's analyzing right now. i still can't figure out why i'm doing this blog thing. it's really weird.
ah, well.
i'm writing a love story for a friend right now. she's going to freak out when she reads it. she always anbushes me for other stories that i write, even though none of them have been about her. hahaha, i'm really excited to finish it and give it to her now.
so i'm going to go do that, okay?
okay.

3 comments:

Ari said...

A LOVE STORY?!? FOR ME?!? ME WUVS YOU!!!
WUV,
ARI

Abstract Poet said...

NO IT IS NOT FOR YOU!
HAH.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I didn't realize you had a new journal or I would have read it a long time ago. I wish you good luck with that story and the cooking!!!
luv Tibs