Wednesday, December 17, 2008

on the 5th day of christmas...

...i got sick!
dang it, i had this safe illness a year ago around this time. it's some sort of stomach bug where my stomach is either trying to escape the confines of my body or implode. i haven't figured out which one it is yet. either way, it's zapping my energy. i'm sleeping an extra 5 hours a day and i'm still exhausted. and i can't eat to get my energy up because...well, it is a stomach bug. i'm sure you can figure out what happens after i eat.
anyway, happy 5th day of christmas! i figured i could come post a small update as long as i'm incapacitated. right now i'm off to finish making my brother's gift.
woot.

2 comments:

Ari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abstract Poet said...

THAT COMMENT HAS BEEN DELETED ON ACCOUNT OF IT'S OFFENSIVE-NESS.